Sunday, July 5, 2009

Deodorant Marks and Smoke-Be-Gone

Here is a quickie for you. Ever pull on a shirt or dress and find a lovely white deodorant mark on your clothing? Grab a pair of nylons, pull them kind of tight around your hand and brush it over the white marks. It's like a magic deodorant eraser!

One more quickie for good measure. I went out with a guy a couple times and he heavily smoked in his apartment Gross, right? Every time I left his apartment I'd want to puke. All my clothes and hair would stink horribly of the cigarettes, but there were items that I was wearing that were freshly washed, needed to be hand washed or dry cleaned so it was annoying having to constantly re-wash these items. As a quick and easy freshener for my hair, a couple spritz from a dry shampoo like Psssssst would clear up the stink and leave your hair with a nice scent and soaks up any oil build up. For my clothes, I would throw them in the dryer with a damp wash cloth and a dryer sheet. When it came out there would be no trace of the cigarette stink- now if only I could have done that to him? ; )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh, good tip re: deodorant marks! Something that also works well (maybe for the guys who don't have nylons handy?) is rubbing the fabric against itself. That works with t-shirts/cotton fabrics, at least. I learned it from Todd Oldham!

Post a Comment

Un- what?

"Un-shit your life"- to rid your life of useless shit. This blog is a collection of hints, tips, ideas and stories that I have gathered from my family, friends, articles, the internet, rumors and life experiences. Please share your own!
 

Un-Shit Your Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates